Abstract Self Portrait Workshop
Finger Painting is a very expressive way to create art. It gives you more freedom to express emotions and feelings and as a whole, it is a very therapeutic process! Join for a weekend experience of relaxation and expression through art.
- Acrylic paints
- 10 by 12-inch canvas board
- Rag cloth.
- Brunch post the experience
- Complimentary O’be Cocktails
2. Food and Beverages
How It Works
- You will learn how to embody your feelings and emotions using ART.
- You will learn the usage of colours to represent your mood & personality.
- You will choose from a variety of strokes and patterns to make your own masterpiece.
- Bring a cloth bag and carry your beautiful painting home.
About your creator
Dipali likes to spend most of the time meeting new people while teaching them something fun about ART! She started MEIN BHI KALAKAR in 2019 with the vision of letting everyone experience the JOY of creating art! She hosts a variety of Art Workshops over the weekend and curates workshops for corporates. She teaches from scratch in all her workshops and has participants with no experience go back home with a beautiful painting!