All About Coffee Brewing
Have You Wondered How To Brew A Great Cuppa? Or Are You Just Curious About Coffee Brewing? Here's Your Chance To Find Out How! We Know You're A Coffee Fanatic And That's Why We've Come Up With Something For You. Enroll in our 'All About Coffee Brewing' workshop with a trained Barista and learn about the different ways of brewing coffee; from the traditional stovetop to the popular pour-over method and Chemex three-filter brewing system. There are also tips on how to grind your beans for the best results, how to control water temperature, how to pair coffee with food, etc.
- All equipment
- Coffee beans
- 1 souvenir to take home with you
How It Works
Have you wondered about:
- How is specialty coffee different from the instant or filter coffee you buy off the shelf of a supermarket and is a staple in all our homes?
- What goes into making a cup of specialty coffee?
- What are the visible effects of climate change in the coffee planting world?
What you’ll learn:
- The coffee crop cycle (in brief)
- Visible effects of climate change and added challenges planters are facing due to climate change.
- How is your regular cup of instant or filter coffee different from a cup of specialty coffee?
What you’ll get to taste:
- A Robusta that can change your perception about Robusta coffee
- An all-natural cola drink
Aaand, take home a souvenir:
- Take home a piece of Anaikadu with you – a handmade origami Ānai (elephant) which has become synonymous with ĀnaiKādu 🙂 Use it as a decor piece, a bookmark, or even convert it into a fridge magnet!
About your creator
Kurian and his wife Nisha are first-time specialty coffee producers from Ānai Kādu (aa-nye-kaa-du).
Kurian is a 4th generation planter who has now embraced planting as his full time profession, after spending years in the corporate and entrepreneurial space. Nisha works with Kurian specifically on the post-harvest processing of specialty coffee and is also learning more about the day-to-day activities in planting.