An Integrated Improv Workshop & Showcase
Improv is the art of making things up as we go - stories, dialogues, characters, and sometimes, even songs! This might sound daunting; but with the right guidance, it's an easy skill to learn. Our 3-hour workshop could be the perfect starting point for you to find a new hobby.
- Learn the core concepts of improvisation – creative storytelling, basic acting skills, dealing with failure, communicating with strangers, etc.
- Explore improv beyond comedy.
- Put on a show with the help of the instructors.
How It Works
- 3 PM – 6 PM – A workshop introducing the participants to the core concepts of improv, and the basics of putting on a show.
- 6 PM – 7 PM – A guided showcase of what we’ve learnt during the workshop, in front of an audience of friends and families of the participants.
About your creator
Between them, Balasree and Arjun have over 10 years of active improv under their belt. They have trained and performed at improv schools across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and South Asia. Prior to starting Improv Lore, their latest venture, Balasree and Arjun used to run Improv Comedy Bangalore, one of the largest troupes in the country.