Bangalore Yoga Festival x Banashankari
IntroHave you been seeing the word yoga float around like dust, but nothing seems to interest you enough to get you out of bed? Well, that's going to change right about now! Let's celebrate yoga the right way. The best way.
What's Happening?Get on the ride of celebrating the biggest yoga festival happening in Bangalore. And take home a gorgeous, sustainable, zero plastic yoga mat, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Live the life of a yogi for a day, and end it the right way, by getting on that mat with a 1000 more people, spread across the city of Bangalore, in 50 different venues, taught by 50 of the best yoga gurus. But wait, how will you live the life of a yogi? Read on to find out.
How It Works
- Book a spot for yourself at your preferred venue from the list.
- Choose a preferred time slot. We have three slots available 5-6 PM, 6-7 PM, and 7-8 PM. Different venues will have different slots.
- Experience the yogic life from home by following all the practices we’ll send you in your email. It’s a surprise!
- Show up in the evening on time! Do you have to bring your own yoga mat? NO! We have a sustainable yoga mat waiting for you at the venue, that’s all yours!
- The session will end with a guided meditation, following which we have a tiny surprise for you that is bound to bring smiles to other people’s faces. We’re really excited for you to experience that joy.
So what are you waiting for! Book your spot right away. And don’t forget to bring some of your friends along! It’s time to give each other the peace we deserve.
See you soon.
About your creator
She was a part of a Research program conducted for a group of Senior Citizens in collaboration with the Health, Wellness, and Fitness organization ‘Breathe Happily, London’ to study the effect of yoga on senior citizens. Sanjana is a registered yoga instructor from World Yoga Alliance and Sivananda Ashrama. She is currently pursuing her studies in Yoga
Therapy at SVYASA.She has organized a Yoga workshop on International Yoga Day, 2018 at LIC India, JC Road, Bangalore, International Yoga Day, 2020 – Yoga Nidra Workshop in collaboration with urban Yogi, with participants from all over the world International Yoga Day, 2021 – Introduction to Pranayama Online Workshop in collaboration with Rotaract Samarpane for about 50 students, via Zoom International Yoga Day preparation, 2022 – Three-day workshop for the staff of ISRO, Bangalore.