Bangalore Yoga Festival x IndiraNagar (slot-1)
IntroHave you been seeing the word yoga float around like dust, but nothing seems to interest you enough to get you out of bed? Well, that's going to change right about now! Let's celebrate yoga the right way. The best way.
What's Happening?Get on the ride of celebrating the biggest yoga festival happening in Bangalore. And take home a gorgeous, sustainable, zero plastic yoga mat, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Live the life of a yogi for a day, and end it the right way, by getting on that mat with a 1000 more people, spread across the city of Bangalore, in 50 different venues, taught by 50 of the best yoga gurus. But wait, how will you live the life of a yogi? Read on to find out.
How It Works
- Book a spot for yourself at your preferred venue from the list.
- Choose a preferred time slot. We have three slots available 5-6 PM, 6-7 PM, and 7-8 PM. Different venues will have different slots.
- Experience the yogic life from home by following all the practices we’ll send you in your email. It’s a surprise!
- Show up in the evening on time! Do you have to bring your own yoga mat? NO! We have a sustainable yoga mat waiting for you at the venue, that’s all yours!
- The session will end with a guided meditation, following which we have a tiny surprise for you that is bound to bring smiles to other people’s faces. We’re really excited for you to experience that joy.
So what are you waiting for! Book your spot right away. And don’t forget to bring some of your friends along! It’s time to give each other the peace we deserve.
See you soon.
About your creator
Shriram Vakade is a Kalaripayattu, Yoga and Sound meditation teacher from Bangalore, India.
A keen interest in Indian culture and science drove Shriram to become an internationally certified yoga trainer.
Being an adrenaline junkie and an avid mountaineer, Shriram first experienced the benefits of yoga while on mountaineering expeditions in the Himalayas.
“I was more focused and balanced than I usually was. I noticed how yoga had improved my strength and breathing substantially. The most amazing benefit was pranayama and breathing techniques that helped me brave the cold winds of the mountains at sub 0 temperatures. ”
He was guided by his guru who has encouraged him to constantly seek knowledge and spread the lifestyle of yoga with the aim that its numerous benefits should be accessible to everyone.
He has since trained 6 batches and over 150 students who are now highly inspired yoga teachers upon completion of their Yoga teachers training.
He also has a keen interest in the Indian Yogic martial art form Kalaripayattu which combines the art of activating and balancing the energy in the body along with techniques of attack and defense, hence building the agility of the warrior within.
Shriram’s learnings and efforts toward spreading wellness introduced to him the practice of sound meditation. He now applies his learning from the study and practice of Yoga, Kalaripayattu, and sound meditation to help individuals achieve improved health, both physical and mental, through his sessions.