Bangalore Yoga Festival x Whitefield (slot-3)
IntroHave you been seeing the word yoga float around like dust, but nothing seems to interest you enough to get you out of bed? Well, that's going to change right about now! Let's celebrate yoga the right way. The best way.
What's Happening?Get on the ride of celebrating the biggest yoga festival happening in Bangalore. And take home a gorgeous, sustainable, zero plastic yoga mat, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Live the life of a yogi for a day, and end it the right way, by getting on that mat with a 1000 more people, spread across the city of Bangalore, in 50 different venues, taught by 50 of the best yoga gurus. But wait, how will you live the life of a yogi? Read on to find out.
How It Works
- Book a spot for yourself at your preferred venue from the list.
- Choose a preferred time slot. We have three slots available 5-6 PM, 6-7 PM, and 7-8 PM. Different venues will have different slots.
- Experience the yogic life from home by following all the practices we’ll send you in your email. It’s a surprise!
- Show up in the evening on time! Do you have to bring your own yoga mat? NO! We have a sustainable yoga mat waiting for you at the venue, that’s all yours!
- The session will end with a guided meditation, following which we have a tiny surprise for you that is bound to bring smiles to other people’s faces. We’re really excited for you to experience that joy.
So what are you waiting for! Book your spot right away. And don’t forget to bring some of your friends along! It’s time to give each other the peace we deserve.
See you soon.
About your creator
Yashwanth was born in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh in South India. He holds a degree in Aerospace. After practicing sports for several years he’s very close friend inspired him to try his hands at yoga. He rediscovered himself through the practice of yoga under the guidance of Amaresh & Aarti N. Soon he realized how ecstatic the whole experience of yoga practice is. He decided to learn more in-depth Under the guidance of Pradeep G ( a1000yoga). Yashwanth started assisting his master’s teacher soon after accomplishing his teacher’s training with flying colors.
He decided to Utilize his knowledge through yoga for the people suffering from severe physical and mental alignment. Hence now the whole idea of Pratyaksha Yoga came into the picture. Yashwanth Is the founder and director of Pratyaksha Yoga. Pratyaksha yoga conducts courses and workshops in and around Bangalore, India. The objective is to introduce the real aspects of life through Yoga.