Eat. Sip. Paint – Mini Canvas Workshop
Hosted By : Priyanka
Looking for a fun and creative way to spend an afternoon? 🎨🌞 Look no further than the mini canvas painting workshop! 🖌️🖼️ In this workshop, participants will learn the basics of acrylic painting while creating their own mini-masterpiece, while sipping and snacking. 🎨🌟 Led by Priyanka, an experienced instructor, this workshop is perfect for beginners or those looking to refine their painting skills. 🙌 With all materials provided, and tasty snacks & meads from Moonshinem all you need to bring is your creativity and imagination. 🤩 Don't miss out on this opportunity to create something beautiful and unique! 🎉
How It Works:
• No prior experience is required for this workshop as I will guide you step by step throughout the session
• All necessary materials will be provided during the workshop. All you need to carry is your full-on energy.
• From this workshop de-stress yourself, have fun and take away a beautiful mini artwork created by yourself
What To Expect:
- All raw materials for the painting
- A tasty snack
- A delicious bottle of mead by Moonshine
Priyanka is a visual arts graduate from Karnataka Chitrakala Parishad, Bangalore. She is also an engineering graduate who is pursuing her passion for art. She is very passionate about exploring fields of fine art. Her artwork takes inspiration from her surroundings and life experiences. She likes to work in surrealistic art and explore various different mediums. She understands the subjectivity of the art field and needs to approach teaching every student differently.