Fluid Art and Techniques
There's nothing more satisfying than creating abstract masterpieces by letting pigment run amok. This form of abstract art uses acrylics with a runny consistency to create psychedelic paintings. Art is all about motion. Fluid art allows you to know your strike on paintings. Learn about art therapy, color theory, various techniques used in color pouring. Allows you to explore your creative side
- Fluid art kits with gloves,apron and colors will be provided.
- Participants can make one or more art peices and carry them back home.
- Learn 8+ pouring techniques during the session.
How It Works
- Warm greeting with a little welcome drink and fun introduction game
- Learn about various mediums of painting used on different kinds of surfaces like canvas,wood,paper etc
- Learn about colour therapy, its effects and uses in daily life
- Embossed/3D work to make art come alive
- Feel free to communicate with the artist and seek guidance
- Carry the finished piece of art back home
About your creator
She’s been painting since her childhood and loves creating art.Has been a part of painting multiples wall murals around the city and spreading awareness through the art.Has participated in 10+ national level drawing contests and has won 3 titles of the same.The youngest artist to have painted a 1050ft wall in Bengaluru.Has conducted offline and online workshops for more than 150 students. IG Handle: @_Prarthana__