Food Miniature Workshop
Hosted By : ArtDelight Group
Hey guys, ArtDelight Group brings you REALISTIC FOOD MINIATURE ART WORKSHOP.
Give yourself some me time and try something different on weekends...This is the best time to unleash your creativity....No need to be a born artist or painter. All you need is a bit of enthusiasm and creativity...
It will be a 2 hour well guided session. Our instructor will be making along with you. So what are you waiting....Grab your tickets now before it gets sold out...
About the Art Form:
Miniature art is a very old art technique of creating small paintings, sculptures etc from medieval age. Artists use paper, clay, marble, wooden sticks etc to make their art pieces. In this workshop, we will be illustrating food miniature.
Age- 10 year and above
How It Works:
What will you get:
1) All the materials required will be provided on the spot. No need to bring anything.
2) Step by step guidance
3) A Beverage while you paint and socialise
4) Your self art piece.
Take Away from the workshop:
Creating miniature food
1) Lays Earrings
2) Mcd platter/ Chips
4) Pop Socket
Future application from workshop:
Can be used as:
* Fridge magnet
* Key rings
* Table decor
What To Expect:
What will you learn:
1) How to work with clay
2) How to preserve clay and introduction to different varieties of tray
3) How to give texture to your art piece to look real
4) Mixing the colours
5) How to paint.
6) How to use household items to give textures
7) Tips and tricks
8) How to use resin in miniatures
9) How to use paper to make miniatures
Terms and Conditions:
* Plan to arrive 10 mins early to settle in.
* Wear something you don’t mind getting paint on
* Tickets once booked is not eligible for any refund or rescheduling.
* ArtDelightGroup reserves to take photos during the session.
* ArtDelightGroup reserves the right to cancel the event. In such cases, participant can opt for future sessions.
* Please follow all covid protocols
ArtDelight Group is a Bangalore based venture started in Sept 2018, aims at motivating people to bring out the artist in you. We conduct painting parties and give people some “me time” to rejuvenate with Art. We target to bring out the creative side in you while having fun at the same time.