Ganesha Art – A Celebration
This experience is going to be about celebrating Ganesh Chathurthi with a bit of fun, and newness, something not many people get to do these days. With the use of different media and techniques, learning to do various kinds of Ganesha paintings would be the highlight of this experience.
- A4 papers, pencils, pens, etc.
- Acrylics paints
- Paint brushes
- Water container
2. Complimentary drink
How It Works
- 5mins: Meditation
- 5mins: A brief introduction of everyone.
- 15 min: Introduction to art materials. Some fun exercises & worksheets to warm up.
- 10 min: Brainstorming, discussing, and choosing our own Ganeshas to paint.
- Preparing the canvas for painting.
- Prepare the base and keep it aside for drying.
- Finishing our Masterpieces in our own ways.
About your creator
Kamalpreet is a freelance professional artist, an art educator & creative trainer. Kamal has been teaching art in international schools such as Pathways Noida, Valley School, and Bengaluru to name a few. She currently conducts professional art classes from beginner to advance levels for all age groups, they are based on helping learners get expertise in various techniques, mediums and art styles from around the world. She derives inspiration from Life and Nature to do her artworks.