Heels Intensive ft. Devasmita Sharma
Hey Bangalore! Want to learn how to dance effortlessly in heels? Who better to explore this unique art form from than the best in the industry - Devasmita Sharma!
- A technique class focused on full body conditioning, flexibility & strength training for heels, heels drills & vocab – enabling you to enjoy dancing in heels for longer.
- A choreography class focused on across the floor combos, performance training – while teaching you to express your individuality.
- Working on the foundation, deepening the knowledge of the craft – and having fun while doing so!
How It Works
- Technique Class: 4 PM to 6 PM – this will warm you up to have a blast in heels!
- Choreography Class: 6 PM to 8 PM – dance to vibey tunes like Na Na by Trey Songz and Shea Butter Baby by Ari Lennox!
About your creator
Rebelle Fleur is a group of individuals who started as peers in a dance class, trained in Jazz, basic Ballet and Heels Dance. They rediscover themselves through movement, radiate their positive energy to others, and hope to build a community for everyone – a place where there is support, hope, love, growth and absolutely no judgements. Just pour your heart, inspire, and be inspired!
Devasmita Sharma is a professional dancer, educator & choreographer from New Delhi, India. She has been training professionally for over 11 years in styles like advanced & classical jazz, ballet, contemporary, & modern dance, and has been teaching for 9 years across the country. She strongly believes in holistic training (of the mind, body & soul) and strives to create a safe community for students learn and grow amidst love, kindness and openness.