High Up In The Air: An Aerial Yoga Workshop with 5 Slots Only
High Up In the Air: An Aerial Yoga Workshop (5 slots only)
This is a single workshop designed to take the asana practice to a new dimension by performing them up in the air. Our Instructor will gently guide you through each asana and help you with necessary modifications/support wherever necessary. You will end the session with a calm mind practice that will complete your workout and also set a positive tone for the day ahead.
1. Comfortable active wear
Participants are advised to ensure that they don`t have any physical discomfort or ongoing medical issues before signing up for the workshop. The Studio and Instructor will ensure that all safety protocols are followed during the practice. The Studio is not responsibe for recurrence or aggravation of any. prior medical conditions due to the practice.
Reasons to join the workshop:
1) Before the year ends, learn something enjoyable and beneficial to your health.
2) This is your chance to experience Antigravity Yoga. Re-energise yourself with the experience.
Please arrive 10 minutes early, as the session will strictly commence at 4:00 p.m. To ensure a smooth experience, we recommend planning your travel to the venue and checking in at least 15 minutes before the event starts.
How It Works:
For a hassle-free arrival:
1. Reach Prime Square and locate Simpli Namdharis downstairs.
2. Take the stairs or the elevator to the 3rd floor.
3. You`ll find us at Studio 307 in Sama: The Calm Mind Studio.
4. For your convenience, there is parking available nearby. Locate “Sai Layout Road,” which is just 200 meters away from the venue. You can easily find directions to the parking area on Google Maps.
In case you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to this transformative event!