Introductory Theatre 2 day Workshop – “Act One”
Hosted By : Tahatto
Welcome to the 8th edition of Tahatto's 1-Weekend Theatre workshop for Beginners - "Act One". Over the past editions, Act One has proved to be a catalyst for the participants for not just exploring theatre but also exploring themselves.
Theatre is more than just performance. It is a process of understanding one's body, finding a voice, discovering confidence,
learning to observe, or simply, finding joy.
This workshop is for you if:
1. You would like to get past your inhibitions and stage-fear.
2. You would like to explore the basics of performing on stage.
3. You have been wanting to get a taste of what it takes to build characters.
4. You would like to boost your confidence and communication skills.
5. You love Pani Puri! (Just kidding although it's a Plus if you do)
Come join us for a fun weekend of learning something new and making friends. Limited to 20 Seats!
What is it really now?
Tahatto's Act One is a 1-weekend introductory theatre workshop that's designed around theatre exercises & activities to let individuals get the first-hand experience of theatre. Whether it is to enhance your awareness and confidence as a public speaker, presenter or performer, this workshop is focused on getting you started, and on the floors.
- The workshop will be held over 1 weekend - Saturday & Sunday.
- It's an all-day event and open for ages 17+.
- It's open for everyone irrespective of experience, interest and food habits.
- Lunch and Snacks will be provided as part of the workshop.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes. Jeans to be strictly avoided.
- Please ensure you are available for the complete duration of the workshop.
- Certificates will be awarded to all participants who complete the workshop.
There are limited slots! Once registered, there will be no refunds.
Atta Galatta is a cultural center and bookshop located in Indiranagar, Bangalore. It is a space that promotes the love for books and reading, as well as the arts and cultural events. The center hosts a variety of events such as book launches, author talks, poetry recitations, musical concerts, and workshops on diverse topics ranging from writing and storytelling to photography and art.
The bookshop at Atta Galatta houses a curated collection of books across various genres, including fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, and books in regional languages. The books are carefully curated to cater to a diverse range of interests and tastes. The space is designed to be cozy and inviting, encouraging visitors to spend time browsing the shelves and discovering new books.
Apart from books and cultural events, Atta Galatta also serves as a cafe, offering a range of food and beverages to visitors. The cafe is the perfect spot for book lovers and artists to come together, engage in discussions, and enjoy the ambiance of the place.