Macrame Mandala Mirror Workshop
Learn how to make artistic mirrors to look at your beautiful selves in! This workshop is inspired by the traditional Mandala Art form and uses simple techniques and materials to create some gorgeous home decor. A 2 day workshop on Saturday 11am-1pm and Sunday 11am-1pm to pump up your weekend plans!
- All the materials required for the workshop
- Take home a gorgeous mirror
- Tickets include access to the experience
How It Works
- Introduction of artist and art.
- Extra materials to be carried : sharp scissors, cellotape, unsharpened pencil
- Diving into the workshop.
- Picture time!
About your creator
Payal is a workshop curator as well as an artist who believes in creating sustainable art. Her expertise in Macrame art flows through in mirrors, dresses and every corner of her life!