One day trip to Adiyogi and Gudibande Fort
Hosted By : Banjara and Gypsy
Grab your picnic mat and hat!
Welcome to an exhilarating Sunday Picnic experience that promises adventure, natural beauty, and spiritual enrichment! Join us for a memorable day filled with a trek to Gudibande Fort, lunch, and an enchanting Adiyogi Light show in the evening.
How It Works:
1. To & Fro Travel Sit back, relax, and leave the transportation logistics to us.
2. Co-ordinator: A friendly coordinator will be there throughout the day.
3. Lunch: Indulge in a delicious lunch that will tantalise your taste buds
4. Adiyogi Light and Sound Show
7.. Driver bata and Toll charges
1. Anything that’s not mentioned under Inclusions
2. Personal expenses
3. Travel/any kind of insurance
4. Personal medications
5. Dinner on the way back to Bangalore
What To Expect:
Silkboard – 8:30 AM
Marathahalli – 8:50 AM
Tin factory- 9:10 AM
Kalyan Nagar – 9:25 AM
Manyata Tech – 9:30 AM
Hebbal – 9:40 AM
Meet the Banjara and Gypsy!
The word Gypsy means someone who is free-spirited and keeps exploring the unknown. With this theme, Banjara Gypsy is born, a Bangalore-based travel community ✈️ 🌴 that offers unique travel experiences to like-minded individuals. Since its inception in 2017, the company has been organizing events at breathtaking destinations such as Coorg, Gokarna, Hampi, Ladakh, Himachal, Chikkamagaluru, Kashmir and Dandeli, with its focus on augmenting customer experience. We pitched in themes such as Arabian nights and Halloween night camping in a remote jungle, silent disco parties at beaches, silent garba nights, Movie Nights in major spots of the city, Community Jams, Travel Meetups etc., 🕺 🎧