Hosted By : Bhoomika Ananth
Today, you're an artist!
Join us, as we come together to create a vibrant and inspiring work of art that will beautify and energize a public space! 🎨 Led by Bhoomika, we'll brainstorm ideas, sketch out a design, and then work together to bring the mural to life. 🌟 No previous painting experience is necessary - just bring your enthusiasm, creativity, and willingness to collaborate!
Over the course of 3 hours, you'll be able to learn the basics of wall paintings including the kind of paints to use and unconventional methods to get textures.
So come on down, and take home memories with other like-minded people and the fact you brightened up the world!
How It Works:
- Arrive at 7, the introduction ice breaker followed by basics of painting walls
- A brief discussion about the idea at hand and the distribution of colours and panels among the participants
- A quick demo by our artist on site
- All necessary materials will be provided at the venue
- Participants are, however, requested to wear clothes that they don’t mind getting paint on! You definitely will be getting a whole lot of it. Participants are also requested to bring their own set of rags for their convenience.
- Food and beverages will be provided at the venue to make sure you’re fueled up
What To Expect:
- Paints and Brushes
- Rag clothes
- Food and beverages
- A fun-filled activity with bragging rights!
Join creatibeeti as we embark on painting the town red, literally! With over 15 successful workshops and 30 walls to our name, Bhoomika and her team will guide you through everything you need to create your own masterpiece. Check out our murals in Airlines hotel and the Mello Experience Centre, or scroll through our Instagram @creatibeeti to get a feel of what you’ll be doing this weekend!