Sip and Paint – Acrylic Abstract painting workshop
Hosted By : Aliya
In this workshop, you’d be learning canvas painting and all the techniques required to create your own masterpiece.
You don’t need experience to brave the paints, just embrace your child-like spirit and forget structure, instead, indulge in the free form.
By the end, we hope you will feel lighter and have something personal to hang up in your home.
Techniques covered :
1. Elements of form, colour, line, tone, and texture would be explained
2. Basics of acrylic painting would be covered
3. Prepping of base for acrylics
4. Deep dive into the best brushes and materials used in acrylics
5. Perspective and drawing on canvas
6. Final touches and varnishing the painting
(All materials would be provided
Aliya is an art instructor and the founder of “Colorstory” based out of Bangalore.
She’s always been inclined towards art and been an art mentor for all the budding artists for over 10 years now.
Colors are something that inspire her and boost her productivity instantly. She loves bringing out realism in her paintings and capturing a story in every artwork that she creates.
As an art instructor, she’s coached over 500 plus students over the years, on various mediums such as soft pastels, watercolors and digital illustrations and her passion for art has taken her creative pursuits into the realm of curiosity and positive thinking.