Sip & Paint
Hosted By : Navya Kathuria
- The Art of Heart is a one-of-a-kind experience curated especially for you! It’s built with a purpose of bringing people together under the same roof in an interactive & fun way with artistic workshops & events.
- Founded in 2017, The Art of Heart hosts ‘Sip & Paint’ events locally. These events are curated especially for you to interact with people, enjoy drinks & snacks whilst painting your hearts out with a guided painting session.
- Would help to de-stress & give a sense of accomplishment of doing something new & a sense of ownership by creating your very own piece of art.
- Apart from enjoying the process of creating the artwork, you get to preserve it as a keepsake!
What To Expect:
The workshop includes
- Art supplies (canvas, paints, paint brushes to name a few)
- One beverage
- One starter
Navya Kathuria, founder of The Art of Heart is a self taught artist & works with watercolours, acrylic paints and gouache. Over the years, she has conducted exhibitions at venues such as The Ashok & Shangri-La. She also has hosted acrylic & fluid art workshops in the past & has worked on commissioned artworks & sketched portraits as gifting art.