Something Sufi – Love. Freedom. Light. Silence.
Hosted By : Unalome Project
Embark on a captivating three-hour offline workshop that delves into the enchanting poems of Mevlânâ Rumi. Experience a transformative journey of self-discovery through Sufi practices, exploring themes of love, freedom, light, and the divine language of silence.
What To Expect:
- Expert facilitation by Shaurya Singh, who embodies a unique and exceptional view on life and existence.
- Immersive activities and practices that foster self-discovery and inner growth. • Integration of Rumi’s profound teachings into practical experiences.
- Emphasis on embracing chaos and living life fully with ecstatic bliss.
- Clarity and tranquility amidst a chaotic world.
- Deep healing, inner peace, and ecstatic awakening.
- Profound shifts in thought patterns and states of mind.
- Connection with the inner light and true self-realization.
- Enhanced ability to witness the miraculous in everyday life.
We at Unalome Project facilitate experiential workshops in Bangalore city, that can help you discover your true potential and achieve self-realization through self-work, living conversations, meditation and wellness programs. Embark on a journey of transcendence with Unalome Project, guiding you on a mystical voyage to unravel the best version of yourself. Unalome Project curates experiential workshops in Bangalore, drawn from ancient wisdom and philosophies, providing profound insights for living a more fulfilling life. As you navigate the path to self-discovery, self-actualization, and self-expression, we at Unalome Project, will be your companion and collaborator. Empower yourself to be a thought-leader and game-changer, creating a new way of living as you transcend limitations and reach new heights.