Sundye Party – Brewery Bites and Tie Dye Delights
Hosted By : En Madtidiya? - Kruthika
• Explore the mesmerizing world of natural colours.
• Receive an organic cotton napkin to serve as your creative canvas.
• Master three thrilling tie-dye techniques in a hands-on workshop.
• Express your creativity by dyeing your napkin with your chosen techniques.
• Take your unique tie-dyed napkin home as a special keepsake.
• Indulge in delectable food and beverages at Uru Brewpark.
• Enjoy this delightful experience in the picturesque setting of Uru Brewpark.
• Ticket includes Rs. 300 vouchers to spend on food and drinks at Uru Brewpark
Kruthika is the founder of “En Madtidiya?” an experimental platform dedicated to creating with nature. She is a nature artist who has successfully engaged over 100 participants in nature-inspired workshops. As a natural dyer herself, she aims to introduce the beauty of natural colours to as many people as possible, allowing them to reconnect with nature and incorporate these activities into their lifestyle for a sense of calm and happiness.