The Literary Fair 2023
Hosted By : The Literary Coven x LitKanmani
Join us at The Literary Fair 2023, a collaborative event by The Literary Coven and LitKanmani, where literature comes alive! Immerse yourself in a day of literary wonders featuring esteemed speakers from diverse genres:
- Aftab Yusuf Shaikh: An award-winning writer and poet, he unveils his upcoming historical drama "Waiting For Father."
- Pramod Shankar: A versatile writer, poet, and storyteller will grace us as a guest speaker.
- Niti Kewalramani: Author of the gripping thriller "Ties of Blood."
- Lavanya Saraf: Explore self-help with "I am Bold and Badass."
- Tanmay Kulkarni: Unveiling the enigmatic "Shoes For Men & Beasts" in the fantasy crime realm.
- Akshaya Mohan: Founder of LitKanmani, specializing in Young Adult fiction.
Engage in the Open Mic session with featured guest Ruby Naaz of Cubbon Writes, crafting spontaneous poems for all. Don't miss the Book Exchange Stall – bring a favorite, take a new journey.
Explore the Whispering Pages' blind date with a book, and delight in author signings and book stalls. Witness the launch of our Writing Club and enjoy a complimentary beverage with each ticket.
Let words bind us at The Literary Fair 2023. Book your spot today!
What To Expect:
- Aftab Yusuf Shaikh: award-winning writer and poet. Upcoming release: “Waiting For Father” (historical, drama)
- Pramod Shankar: writer, poet, storyteller (guest speaker)
- Niti Kewalramani: author of “Ties of Blood” (fiction, thriller)
- Lavanya Saraf: author of “I am Bold and Badass” (non-fiction, self-help)
- Tanmay Kulkarni: author of upcoming release “Shoes For Men & Beasts” (fantasy, crime)
- Akshaya Mohan: founder and chief editor of LitKanmani, publishing house specialising in Young Adult fiction.
- Open to all. Featured guests include Ruby Naaz, Cubbon Writes poet who creates personalised, spontaneous poems for anyone she meets.
Book Exchange Stall
- Open to all. Bring your favourite book and take back any title you like in return.
Pop-up stall by Whispering Pages
- Blind date with a book
Author Signing and Book Stall
Launch of Writing Club
Complimentary beverage with each ticket
The Literary Coven is a free bookclub based out of Bangalore, founded a year ago by Varnika Gupta on the Leap platform. It is currently open to everyone through Instagram and WhatsApp. The aim of the bookclub is to foster a comfortable, non-judgemental reading community and encourage people to read more. It is a safe space for people to express ideas and discuss their thoughts and impressions of the books, articles, anything they have read. The club meets once in two months and is actively accepting new members.
LitKanmani is a publishing house based out of Bangalore on Young Adult Fiction in India with Akshaya Mohan as the founder and editor-in-chief. LitKanmani is also launching a writing community at the event to help budding writers find support, brainstorm ideas and have easy access to getting their book published. The community will start meeting in September and will also provide budding YA writers a platform to pitch their manuscript to a publishing house!