The Mango Tree
Hosted By : The Mango Tree Official
The Mango Tree is back with another banger 🍁
This time only trippier and happier!!
Please expect to encounter Bangalore’s most vibrant and quirky arts & culture community 🌞
There is alcohol! Moonshine Meadery are bringing in their best meads only for you
Join us for a day brimming with music, art, mesmerizing spaces, and the warmth of kindred spirits.
See you on September 10th! 🎨🎶🌟
The Mango Tree
How It Works:
Dive into the Creative Oasis:
Get lost in tribal-themed and recycled art decor at Bangalore creative circus, a rundown warehouse turned into a hippie paradise 🌼
Spot Witches and Fairies, Hand Poke tattoo artists, Body painters & hair braiders, Caricature artists, art wall, bubble fairy, Crystal healing bed, the lil library and weird workshops 🪲🤖
• Flower Pounding (En Madtidiya) : A nostalgic yet powerful childhood revoking activity with mud play and flower pounding on a canvas pouch.
• Wooden Fridge Magnet Painting (Coco Street)
• Ceramics and Pottery (Tattva Kala) : An unconventional ceramic workshop
• Hologram Wonders: (Madsterdrama) : Discover the enchanting fusion of art and science in our hologram workshop. Witness your smartphone’s metamorphosis into a 3D marvel, bridging dimensions with every image.
What To Expect:
Here’s a sneak peek into the enchanting experiences awaiting you:
- The Mango Tree’s enigmatic collectibles market – The Mango Tree’s infamous rare collectibles handcraft market. Sustainable and cool brands to fulfill your shopaholic desires.
- Pawga’s Pet Yoga: A heartwarming yoga session, where adorable shelter puppies join you for a session of relaxation and play—a delightful initiative for pet adoption.
- Drum Circle and fanga: Let your spirit groove to the beats of Djembe, as we create an electrifying drum circle that fuels the energy for fanga (a West African dance form)
- Xenkat – The trailblazing DJ, ready to ignite the stage with a 30-minute set that defies norms. Tribal rhythms fuse with electronic sparks, delivering an unconventional sonic journey. Ancient and modern harmonize under Xenkat’s mastery.
- Swarataranga – An Indie classical and modern fusion band that casts a spell of sonic innovation
- Karaoke Evening with RJ Roshan – On super high demand
- Stand-Up Comedy – The master of laughter, the purveyor of punchilines – Kelt Shreshth will be there!
- Tattoo studio on Wheels – Eternal Expressions, Bangalore’s finest tattoo studio by Veer Hedge will be rolling their way through the festival
The Mango Tree is your safe space. You can be who you want here. The community we have is highly evolved and cool as hell. We are into art, music, healing and happiness. Curating event for the hippie in you.