Wall as your Canvas
31 people have
Have you ever looked at the intricate murals along the Jayamahal underpass? Or just watched a thoughtful wall art piece and wondered how an artist can come up with it and stay on their heels to accomplish that one thought?
Well here's your chance to not just find out the answers, but also experience mural painting first hand!
Over the course of 7 hours, you'll be able to
- learn the basics of wall paintings including the kind of paints to use and unconventional methods to get textures,
- get Polaroids of your painting session
- take home memories with other like minded people, and the fact that you made the world that much brighter
What To Expect:
- Arrive at 8:30, introduction ice breaker followed by basics of painting walls
- Brief discussion about the idea at hand and the distribution of colours and panels amongst the participants
- A quick demo by our artist on site
- Start painting by 10am, all necessary materials will be provided at the venue
- Participants are however, requested to wear clothes that they don’t mind getting paint on! You definitely will be getting a whole lot of it. Participants are also requested to bring their own set of rags for their convenience.
- Food and beverages will be provided at the venue to make sure you’re fueled up
- Tentatively finish painting by 3:30 pm, followed by a photo sesh
About The Creators & Host:
Bhoomika Ananth is a body and mural artist who’s been practicing for more than 13 years. She’s painted for eminent personalities like Kulsum Wahab and cafes like Dyce, Jayanagar and Once upon a flame, HSR. She’s bubbly and will fill you up with all the zeal you’ll need to not give up during the course of your painting journey!
You can check her work out on @creatibeeti!